BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 28 October 2011

Rebirth

In this crazy world
It's hard to find
Someone that you can trust.
Because underneath
the shiny paint
there often is some rust.


Now I don't want to
be the one
who never takes a chance.
Hiding behind a
broken heart
Forgetting how to dance.


Actions speak louder
than your words
I'm hearing what you do.
It is the language
my heart speaks
A dialect that's true.


When You're the only 
one I hear
though all around is din;
That's when faith and hope
rise up
And true life begins.


~Liberty Belle













1 comments:

Cat said...

Love your blog visual..stunning
Love you title too


"When You're the only
one I hear
though all around is din;
That's when faith and hope
rise up
And true life begins."

these words are beautiful
bless you on your journey

love and light